Today’s guest is Ryan Carson. He’s a father, entrepreneur, and a developer. He founded Treehouse, an online education platform that aims to makes technology education affordable for all.
- Saying no and trusting your instincts when it comes to big decisions.
- How a CEO coach has been essential part of his business and personal growth.
- Visualization and how it can help you achieve your goals and, just as important, knowing what to do after you reach them.
- Take time to digest big decisions. Put your customers first and trust yourself to make the right call.
- Push yourself to learn new skills, but don’t do it at the cost of your family or personal life. Be focused and clear when you are working.
- Visualize your goals and really see your desired outcome happening.
- Don’t burn bridges. You never know what will happen in the future and how valuable those relationships may be.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.