- Leslie’s background and influences in her life which formed her passion for women’s education
- How Leslie decided to pursue a PhD on a religious topic in a secular institution
- Her favorite takeaways in her study of the Bais Yaakov movement
- Sarah Schenirer’s leadership legacy for us all
- The successes in today’s girls’ education that are in line with Sarah Shenirer’s legacy; what still needs improvement
-Sarah Builds a School by Ann Koffsky and Leslie Ginspurg-Klein
-Carry Me In Your Heart by Pearl Benisch
What is Deep Meaningful Conversations?
Join Alex Fleksher and Rivki Silver as they explore the topics that impact the lives of frum women through conversations that include candid personal examples, interviews with normal frum women, input from experts in their field, and practical advice.