In this episode of @CoachingThruIt, Julie & Laura chat about how they are weaving their own personalities and style into coaching session, plus they share their opening and closing coaching questions.
- How are you coming into our conversation today?
- What’s going on in your world?
- How are you landing into the call?
- What’s on your mind?
- What’s your story?
- Open-ended questions
- Questions without judgement
- Non-leading questions
- Ask one question -- and let your client talk
- Tell me more…
- Can you give me an example of… ?
- What do you mean by… ?
- The wandering conversation
- Asking more intentional and interesting questions
- Do you think that we accomplished what we set out to do?
- What are you leaving here with?
- How are you feeling as you walk out the door?
- What are you leaving this session that is most useful for you today?
- What’s one thing have you learned from today?
- What are you going to think about from today’s coaching session?
- What’s resonating with you now?
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!