Ptolemic, Charles Eames, phenomenology, architecture, compression and release. In the spirit of Vitruvius - commodity, firmness, and delight - this podcast is the ultimate synthesis.
Take a look at the amazing designs on Arch11's Instagram feed:
Ken takes me through, with passion, expertise and humility:
- art, function, style, proportion
- defining compression and release
- the interconnected role of construction and architecture
- site specific response
- the making of space and how design inhabits the world
- Arch11's commitment to a built environment and eliminating carbon footprints
- Charles Eames, Screening Room and Powers of 10
- Bjarke Ingels: Abstract on Netflix
- The Phenomenology of Religious Life (Studies in Continental Thought)
What is The Matt Sodnicar Podcast?
The Matt Sodnicar Podcast. Founded on the belief that one need not be famous to tell a compelling story. Focused on turning points in business and in life, those moments that will inspire others.
Have a story to share? Email email@example.com