Abhinav talks to a young 21 hustler from a small town, Ryan Sullivan (@SullyBop). He is a rapper, a podcaster and a leader that will create an impact to next generation. He will be bigger than GaryVee.
The podcast episode’s notes:
- Don’t be afraid of your own voice.
- Rap Music = Black Excellence rapping is like drumming with your mouth
- Compare rapping to working out at the moment
- Accomplishing your goals
- Meditating before performing
- Story of why Abhinav took a year off Instagram
- Sully comes from a small town and didn’t want to get stuck in that mentality.
- How hip-hop affected my state.
- Using mediation to see how distracted you are
- Wasting Time & Energy - Is wasting time waste of a lesson?
- Every problem that you had before this day is now done.
- We are constantly finding ourselves
- we don’t understand the force of our creativity
Check out more content from @SullyBop
Talk to me on Instagram check us out on Youtube for this Episode Video
Other fun shows you can see with me and my wife.
What is The Real Abhinav Audio Experience: Beyond The Surface?
The Real Abhinav Audio Experience (#TRAAE) podcast is a movement to encourage all individuals who are multi-passioned and seeking ways of expressing themselves. The host of the #TRAAE, Abhinav Jain believes that there is only one life, one chance of being uniquely YOU.
Abhinav Jain intends to bring insight from topmost performers in health & business to showcase what they have done differently to grow their minds and keep their physical and mental health in shape. The podcast covers a variety of topics in health, fitness, societal and cultural categories.
Season 1: Live series of interviews with people that have to overcome adversities to build a living.
Season 2: Series of interviews with people on philosophical and cultural matters.
Season 3: Focus on helping people to overcome depression, anxieties, mind chatter, and overwhelming moments in life.
ABOUT THE HOST
Abhinav Jain is a philosophical entertainer, musician, and passionate relationship builder. As a former professional bodybuilder, he had a healthy ego and confidence to win anything in life. But three years ago, depression became real to him. He saw a lot of anxiety and stress surrounding him. After spending a lot of time working on bettering himself, now he set out to help people that suffer from these issues to see the truth of life, which is all about “peace & love.”
Abhinav Jain has a mission to help overwhelmed individuals to learn ways to reduce depression, anxiety, and live with "peace and love".