Working on client work on one side and running Claritask on the other is proving to be hard.
Among other things I talk about:
- Bootstrapping is hard in the way I am doing it
- Momentum in product making
- My current client project (consultancy work)
- Sales & direct Emails
- How to have a killer product
- Moving forward as a company
- ColdfeetStudios.com by Shawn Inman — Shawn is offering a 30-minute free consultation wanting to help with a pressing challenge (technical or not) that you are facing in your bootstrapped product/startup. Hurry up, his weekly slots are limited.
- StartupResources.io by Paul Metcalfe — A curated list of the best tools you need for getting your startup off the ground. Startup Resources has a popular weekly newsletter where more than 3000 entrepreneurs — Go to http://startupresources.io to sign up for free
What is Bootstrapping Saas?
Bootstrapping Saas is a podcast where I document my attempts at getting to $10K in MRR with my Saas products as a one man show (designer, developer, marketer). I cover things like sales strategies, failed attempts, successful outcomes, lessons, and a few personal things here and there.
Once in a while I bring in a guest where we talk
The show is roughly prepared with bullet points, but mostly a free rain of thoughts with whatever is going on that week.
The first 40 episodes have been mostly about Claritask, starting with Episode 41 I cover more attempts, ideas, findings, and other potential products.
Get in touch via twitter at https://twitter.com/valsopi