Email is still the number 1 marketing tool for direct contact and engagement with your audience.
Sharing tips on how to build and grow your email list, I talk about:
● Nurturing engagement with a warm audience part of an email list VS starting from scratch with cold marketing efforts
● Recommendations on email subscription services
● Best practices on how to get people to sign up
● Steps to take to ensure your emails don’t go to spam
● Using content to lure people in, the kinds of assets you can offer, and where to place them on your website
● Producing evergreen content that drives traffic and captures emails even while you sleep
● The success of using my Brand Design Masters Facebook group as a watering hole to get more people to sign up
● Why website pop-ups work even if people seem to hate them
● More strategies to grow your email list like securing partnerships and interviews
● Catering to your audience’s preferences by offering different lead magnets while still capitalizing on your strengths as a creative pro
Mentioned in this episode:
My Brand Design Masters Guild: www.philipvandusen.com/mastermind
Active Campaign Automation Software: https://www.activecampaign.com/
ConvertKit Marketing Platform: https://convertkit.com/
Mailchimp Marketing Platform: https://mailchimp.com/
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: “PHILIP50”
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.