The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek w/Libby Unger
Please note: There is a brief audio issue with static at 56:45 - 1:00:00
- Welcome & Introduction - 00:30
- Individualism and Collectivism - 00:58
- The Literary Life of Friedrich Hayek - 04:55
- Libby Unger, Systems Thinker - 08:55
- Moving From The Individual Up to the System - 19:41
- The Rule of Law - 28:19
- The Amazon Headquarters Search - 30:00
- The Fairness Box Canyon - 36:37
- Reading Hayek at Age 19 - 40:00
- Transparency and Pay - 43:16
- ESG and Revolutionary Change - 45:00
- Who Are Leaders Serving to Solve a Problem - 54:59
- Why the Worst People Rise to the Top - 1:01:50
- Lord Acton's Trenchant Observation - 1:09:27
- Amateur versus Professional Totalitarians - 1:17:40
- The End of Truth - 1:22:39
- Apologia for The Truth - 1:26:30
- How can Leadership Serve Truth at the End of Truth - 1:29:51
- The Power of Radical Candor - 1:37:45
- Staying on the Path - 1:41:05
Connect with Libby Unger Below:
- Libby Unger on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/libbyunger/
- Libby Unger Email Contact - email@example.com
- Libby Unger's Website - http://lumineaula.com/
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- HSCT Publishing: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- HSCT LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hsct/.
- HSCT YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- HSCT Twitter: https://twitter.com/hsctpublishing/.
- HSCT IG: https://www.instagram.com/hsctpublishing/.
- HSCT FB: https://www.facebook.com/HSCTPublishing/.
Creators & Guests
What is Leadership Lessons From The Great Books?
Because understanding great literature is better than trying to read and understand (yet) another business book, Leadership Lessons From The Great Books leverages insights from the GREAT BOOKS of the Western canon to explain, dissect, and analyze leadership best practices for the post-modern leader.