Today’s guest is Chris Do. Chris is a teacher, consultant, designer, and entrepreneur. He’s also the founder of Blind, one of the longest running, single-owner design agencies. Chris also founded The Futur, an education platform with more than 500,000 YouTube subscribers.
"Price the client and not the job." ~ Chris Do
- The difference between cost, price and value.
- How to align your client’s goals with your pricing.
- How to build the kind of client relationships that will support your pricing.
- Most of the time, clients come up with arbitrary numbers. There is room for negotiation. Don’t be afraid to stand firm on your pricing.
- Your price is a reflection of who you are. If you want to increase your pricing, you have to increase the value you bring to the table.
- Always be present. You must be able to recognize the moments in life that could be big opportunities.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.