This week is all about the updates. Less Annoying CRM won a big award, and as always, there's plenty of intern talk.
- Less Annoying CRM was named the #1 CRM by U.S. News and World Report.
- Tyler restarted employee raises after temporarily freezing them when the pandemic started.
- Rick now has fully self-serve onboarding.
- Rick is making trade offs between sales and product time.
- Rick wants to retain some of his interns after the summer.
- Rick has validated that real estate is a good customer segment and is planning next steps.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.