This week, we get in the holiday spirit and chat with our pal and mod of the Letterkenny subreddit, Erik Schermond, about the final episode of Season 5. Episode 7 - A Letterkenny Christmas: Three Wise Men
Guest: Erik Schermond
Music: James Hunnicutt
- The cosplay contest is ALWAYS going. howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- We’re ALWAYS looking for good independent bands. email@example.com
- Music this week: James Hunnicutt
- Still looking for more indie bands – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction of guest: Erik Schermond
- Recap of S05/E06 – Bock et Biche
- Thanks to:
- Guests: Valerie Lopez of Comedy Wham
- Music: M3$H
- Thanks to:
- S05/E07 deep dive – A Letterkenny Christmas: Three Wise Men
- Movies shown in Katy’s collection – The Fallen Elf and My Dog’s a Rudolph
- The first showing of Littlekenny
- Did Mark Forward write the Barb story he told Wayne?
- Odd that Tanis complains about her nails not being dry, yet:
- Calls the party “the salliest”
- Complains about the apron being sexist.
- Jingle Juice is basically Jungle Juice from the Uncle Eddie’s Trust episode
- All shot in one location
- Odd continuity.
- Glen had already lost his job, but he talks about them bringing in a guest pastor for the Xmas service.
- The episode happens after Back to Back to Back, yet Stewart is there are has obviously NOT yet gone to rehab.
- Who is the person in the Uncle Eddie pic?
- How is Wayne supposedly reading Dan’s mail? Does Dan live with them?
- Who is "Reverend Bolillo" a reference to?
- Teddy Kim is a reference to Theo Kim who was a director/producer of the LK Problem web shorts.
- The Reindeer Effect doesn’t appear to be a real movie.
- Throwback to "bad gas travels fast".
- Wayne made dad noises sitting in the chair.
- So much hair-play going on.
- Serial killers mentioned in the episode.
- Was this episode shot digitally?
- All the drinks mentioned are actual drinks.
- Jared trying to keep from cracking up was hilarious!
- Who still does disposable cameras?!?!?
- The spirit of the HOLY FERDA has taken over for most folks.
- Bonnie, for the first time, is getting FUCKS from all!
- R&J and TANIS are gonna catch these hands!
- Final thoughts…
- Next Week:
- WE’RE OFF!!!
- We’ll be back the week after for our Season 5 recap show!
Location: Port Orchard, WA
- Bandcamp: https://jameshunnicutt.bandcamp.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JamesHunnicuttMusic/
- Reverb Nation: https://www.reverbnation.com/jameshunnicutt
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5fJ5XTDrHZlMOpIFWgC5kW
Album: Rockin' the Roots
Song: Cherry Red
Album: Life on the Other
Song: Life on the Other
How Are Ya Now? Podcast Spotify Playlist - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1IDa578R0Drfh6WflJxMFU
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.