Today I am talking to Safia Quereish - founder of CLUBZERØ. Safia went from being an architect to founding a company that reimagines how to create a zero-waste, circular economy by making it really easy for consumers and businesses to use recyclable packaging. Safia also did the impossible - she raised money, had a baby, then flew thirteen hours to San Francisco to launch her first pilot - 7 weeks after giving birth. In this episode, she talks about her experience trying to have it all and her advice for other women entrepreneurs thinking of starting a family.
- [2:02] What inspired you to start CLUBZERØ?
- [6:42] How did you determine the market opportunity and feasibility?
- [10:37] How has your background in architecture helped you become an entrepreneur?
- [15:16] How did you prioritize what to do in the early days?
- [24:35] In 2018 and 2019 you were raising money, but had also had a baby. How was that experience and what would you say to other women entrepreneurs?
- [30:38] I’ve heard you say that confidence is your superpower. Where do you get your confidence from?
What is The European Startup Show?
To inspire technology entrepreneurs in Europe with stories and practical strategies from other successful entrepreneurs.
If you are a CEO, founder, or work in sales or marketing, and your company is based in Europe or is looking to expand into Europe, then this podcast is for you.