We’ll kick things off with Sanket Atal. Sanket is the Managing Director of Intuit’s India Development Center which plays a strategic role in their mission of powering prosperity around the world. In this episode, Sartaj chats with Sanket to unpack leadership, culture, emerging technology trends, digital currencies, product localization and a whole lot more!
Insights from this episode:
- How to identify purpose and build culture in large organizations?
- How to approach leadership and identify the values that matter the most to you?
- What emerging technologies should we most excited by?
- When will blockchain and digital currencies become mainstream?
- How did technologies like AI and Machine Learning affect Intuit's product and innovation roadmap?
- How can you adapt and localize products to serve emerging markets?
- What is Intuit's playbook for open innovation?
- What are the biggest opportunities and challenges for Intuit in the coming decade?
egomonk is an impact publisher delivering asymmetric outcomes by bringing organizations closer to the communities they want to serve and the leaders they wish to influence.
About Sartaj Anand: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Sartaj Anand is a proven entrepreneur and thought leader with a decade of experience spanning management consulting, social impact and media. He has an unreasonable dream to positively impact 1 Billion human lives within his lifetime and enables individuals and organizations to create exponential impact globally.
What is Business Beyond 2030?
Business Beyond 2030 is the show where we explore the socio-economic and technological revolutions shaping our world and the role of business in realizing the future. Business has the transformative ability to move all of us from today to tomorrow with a shared purpose. And this show unpacks complexity with the world’s smartest and most compassionate business leaders and decision-makers as they deliver on their promise of abundance.