It seems like product-led growth is all the rage in marketing circles these days. What does it actually look like for organizations to be product-led? That's why Despina from ReinventGrowth.co surveyed 40 SaaS organizations and 50 executives who own or lead Product-Led Growth practices. The goal of this was to map, through real examples, Product-Led Growth techniques used and estimate how they affect the customer journey.
- Insights after doing research on 40+ product-led organizations
- Big roadblocks you can avoid when transitioning to product-led
- The main pillars of product-led organizations
This episode is brought to you by 42+ agency, a demand generation and ops agency for B2B SaaS companies. Book a free roadmapping session with them at https://fourtytwo.agency/gmt
Support this podcast on Patreon to get an ad-free version of this podcast, access to our private Slack group, monthly group AMAs with me and more at https://patreon.com/growthtoday
- 3:46 – How did Despina become a product-led growth consultant?
- 5:00 – Actionable insights that Despina found after surveying 40 product-led organizations
- 6:28 – What are unnecessary friction that marketers were adding in the customer journey?
- 10:15 – What should product-led organizations be measuring?
- 11:40 – What are the main pillars for product-led growth
- 14:45 – What should companies be doing when transitioning from sales-led to product-led?
- 16:45 – What are some misconceptions about product-led growth?
- 18:34 – Which organizations are doing a hybrid approach of sales-led and product-led onboarding?
- 20:08 – Should every company have some product-led growth strategy?
- 21:08 – What are best practices for product-led onboarding
- 23:34 – Why implementing product-led needs to be a cross-functional approach
- 23:24 – Despina's one advice to organizations who are trying to be more product-led
- 26:34 – Where can people find Despina's work online?
What is Growth Marketing Today?
Growth Marketing Today is a weekly podcast for marketers and founders to learn from today's top marketing experts in growth, SEO, paid acquisition, conversion optimization, copywriting and more. Past guests include April Dunford, Val Geisler, Andrew Warner, Georgiana Laudi and Kevin Indig.
New episode every Tuesday at 6:00 am ET. Subscribe now so you don't miss an episode!
Question? Comments? Feedback? Reach out to this podcast's host at @RamliJohn on twitter or email@example.com via email.