On @InVinoFab episode no. 53, @profpatrice and @laurapasquini share a bit about our future travels this year to a few places where we might enjoy wine. Patrice is heading to Italy and Laura to New Zealand -- do you have suggestions for their travels?
- TripAdvisor www.tripadvisor.com/ you’ve never let us down & we enjoy reading reviews
- Listen to #InVinoFab episode no. 14 for Wine Tasting & Education with Cheryl Stanley Invinofab – Episode-14-tasting-wine-cheryl-stanley
- Tuscany & Florence Wine Tasting www.walksofitaly.com/blog/tuscany/w…y-and-florence
- Vatican Consumption of Wine www.thedailybeast.com/vatican-priest…owning-in-wine
- The World’s Biggest Wine Consumers [Infographic] www.thedailybeast.com/vatican-priest…owning-in-wine
- Grappa www.romefile.com/food-and-drink/grappa.php
- Pinot Grigio vinepair.com/wine-101/learn-pin…grigio-white-wine/
- Hiking NZ hikingnewzealand.com/
- Marlborough Wine Country www.wine-marlborough.co.nz/
- Adventures in Queenstown www.queenstownnz.co.nz/
- The Wine Bible, 2nd Edition by Karen MacNeil
- Wine for Dummies by Ed McCarthy & Mary Ewing-Mulligan
- Cloudy Bay www.cloudybay.co.nz/
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
Find the #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, & Apple Podcasts
To stay in touch and listen to the next episode of @InVinoFab on:
twitter.com/invinofab with hashtag: #InVinoFab
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).