Perhaps the biggest hang-up with those assessing the merits of nonviolence is the scenario of an intruder who comes to harm you, your spouse, or your children. Is the loving, moral thing to do seriously to restrain yourself from using violence? In the first part we'll look at the moral aspect of this question.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne: https://www.amazon.com/Irresistible-Revolution-Updated-Expanded-Ordinary-ebook/dp/B00UF72BAK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=irresistible+revolution&qid=1569093639&s=digital-text&sr=1-1
- What Would You Do?: https://www.amazon.com/What-Would-John-Howard-Yoder-ebook/dp/B00AAX11H8/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=john+howard+yoder&qid=1569093701&s=digital-text&sr=1-4
- Pablo Yoder's Testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOdGENdH1fo
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence