This week Mack and Troy are joined again by Mel Priestley to delve in-depth into the confusion over the Downtown Farmers Market and where it will call home in the future.
- Carly Robinson's tweet
- IPEdmonton's tweet
- yegdtmarket on Instagram: Post 1 and Post 2
- Elise Stolte: Surprise. Farmers Market going back to 104 Street.
- Downtown farmers’ market to 104th Street: I can’t quit you!
- City Market to leave 104th Street
- 104th Street: Marquee area, mismatched market
- Edmonton’s City Market Downtown needs community representation
- Recap: The City Market Decides Against the Mercer Warehouse as a Potential Year-Round Venue
- Why we love living downtown
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.