We're going to be a bit self-indulgent this week. This is our 100th episode, and so in this episode, we reflect on the experience and share what we've learned.
- Tyler has a new mic.
- Tyler is in the middle of the final round of interviews for his new dev hire, and he's starting to plan onboarding.
- We discuss whether to put a new LACRM content project on the main lessannoyingcrm.com domain, or a separate mini-site.
- Rick's dad is in town, and he's taking a bit of time off work.
- We discuss a trick for getting people to complete online courses.
- We reflect on what we've learned after recording 100 episodes of this podcast.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.