I discuss the idea that being reactive to current turf conditions---working backwards from the conditions to the work that should be done---offers substantial advantages over a proactive and scheduled approach to turf management.
- Read about a backwards approach to greenkeeping: https://www.asianturfgrass.com/post/working-backwards-in-turfgrass-maintenance/
- Reactive vs. proactive greenkeeping: https://www.asianturfgrass.com/post/is-reactive-better-than-proactive/
- Watch this episode at: https://youtu.be/ZfRteetLeV0
- See the ATC newsletters at https://subscribepage.com/atc_newsletters
- Read more about all kinds of turfgrass topics at https://www.asianturfgrass.com/
- Listen to the ATC Office Hours podcast at https://atc-office-hours.transistor.fm/
Creators & Guests
What is The ATC Doublecut with Micah Woods?
I discuss ATC blog posts, with supplementary information, stories, and the reasons why I thought the topic was worth writing about, and worth reading about. Thus, a doublecut of these topics. This covers grass selection, playability, and all the work done to create a certain type of turfgrass surface.