On this episode with chat openly about the life what it takes to start & endure as an entrepreneur in education -- the highs, lows, and wins of having your own business before and during a pandemic, connecting to community, and more!
- The Lessons in Digital Empathy We Learned in 2020
- Subscribe & Listen to Dr. Josie & the Podcast
- Campus Leaders as Digital Storytellers
- A Values-Based Approach to Your Digital Brand
- Authenticity and Vulnerability as a VPSA
- Why You Should Become an “Intrapreneur”
- Mindsets: What they are and why they matter.
- What is a Mastermind Group?
- How to Calculate Your Freelance Hourly Rate
- Adam Grant: Are you a giver or a taker? | TED Talk
- If you’re going to say yes to something, what are you going to say no to?
- Every Resource a Full-Time Freelancer Could Ever Need
- Just a few (of many) resources freelancers might need: Healthcare, Accountants, Lawyer, Life Insurance, Retirement investing, etc.
- What Job Crafting Looks Like
- Stand Firm: Resisting the Self-Improvement Craze by Svend Brinkmann
- The Connected Exec Course Curriculum
- #DigLead Book Club
- Digital Community Building Cohort
- Wine: Rombauer Red Zinfandel
- Resource: PodHero app
- Story: The Crown + Lovett or Leave It, Ep. Bill Barr, Deep State Warrior
- Joy: Being the Best Auntie
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).