Today’s co-host is Krista Rae. Krista is a WordPress developer who helps designers stay designing by turning their designs into fully functional websites. She’s a co-host of the Get Back to Design podcast, and creator of the Simply Profitable Designer Summit.
"It was such a big step forward to being able to create a package that was based on something someone needed rather than trying to make something that would appeal to everybody, which didn’t work at all."
- Who Krista’s ideal client is and why.
- How she went all-in on her new web development business, and her strategies around positioning those skills.
- The pitfalls she faced with her newfound growth and how she overcame them.
- Curating your offerings allows you to increase your prices and narrow your client base. As soon as you start to hone your skills and get into your niche, you will see a transformation in your business and your revenue.
- Niching down brings more opportunity. The big changes can be scary, but if you build it one at a time and keep your “why” in front you, you’ll be able to manage any problems down the road.
- Using projects that didn’t go well, constant self-analysis, and capitalizing on the things that worked are the best ways to discover how to refine your offerings and use that positioning to grow your business.
- Krista Rae Site
- Krista on Instagram
- Get Back To Design Podcast
- Krista on Twitter
- Simply Profitable Designer Summit
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.