Ashley Baxter joins me to talk solopreneurship and how she's marketing her SaaS as a solo founder. (51 min.)
- [1:00] How Ashley got the idea for her podcast Bootstrapped Digest.
- [5:00] What's better in content marketing? Short or Long form?
- [7:34] Where Ashley focuses for creating better quality content.
- [9:45] How do you know if your content is going to be interesting.
- [15:26] How do you market a product as a solo-founder in a difficult industry?
- [24:30] Why Ashley is doubling-down on content marketing.
- [30:45] The process of rebranding her SaaS, With Jack.
- [50:25] What success means as a solo founder vs taking investment.
What is Freelance?
A podcast about how to be effective at independent remote work featuring companies like Disney, Basecamp, Convertkit, YNAB, and more.