- What does Right to Work mean? min [1:24]
- Which states are Right to Work States? min [1:50]
- Is someone forced to join a union if they don’t live in a Right to Work state? min [4:22]
- What is our Stand Together community position on Right to Work? min [7:49]
- What is our Community’s principled response to the “free rider” argument? min [8:28]
- Is there a libertarian case against Right to Work? min [11:17]
- How our Community views Right to Work through the lens of our Vision—to break barriers. min [14:50]
- How our Community views Right to Work through the lens of the first mutually-reinforcing principle—Equal Rights. min [21:12]
- How our Community views Right to Work through the lens of the second mutually-reinforcing principle—Mutual Benefit. min [22:34]
- What about the people who say Right to Work is just about union busting? min[24:48]
- How our Community views Right to Work through the lens of the third mutually-reinforcing principle—Openness. min [28:52]
- How does Right to Work impact innovation in the workplace? min [31:09]
- How our Community views Right to Work through the lens of the fourth mutually-reinforcing principle—Self-Actualization. min [31:55]
- Looking into the future, what could be the role of unions? min [38:25]
What is Top Priority | Ideas for Human Flourishing?
We have a deep belief in people and promote ideas of human flourishing.
Top Priority is a collection of interactive, learning-oriented conversations on how the Stand Together Community engages with and advocates for solutions through the lens of our Community Vision: We transform society by breaking the internal and external barriers that prevent people from realizing their potential, enabling all people to improve their lives and find fulfillment by helping others do the same.
The Stand Together Community Vision is guided by four, mutually reinforcing principles: Equal Rights | Mutual Benefit | Openness | Self-Actualization
Explore the free and civil society through the lens of each of these four mutually reinforcing principles and stand together to help every person rise.
Top Priority is a production of the Americans for Prosperity Foundation's Grassroots Leadership Academy, where we make Human Flourishing a top priority.