In this episode, I’m joined by the owner of South Street & Co., Kaitlyn Study.
We talk about how much impact reviews have, how best to respond to negative reviews, and how to improve your online reputation.
- How South Street helps small to medium size businesses grow their reach online
- The importance coach and mentors have had towards Kaityln’s success
- What reputation management looks like in the digital world and the importance of Google
- The importance of a brand’s ‘online story’
- How to coach clients to make them understand the impact of their online presence
- How to best respond to negative reviews
- Strategies Kaitlyn uses to help improve her client’s reputations
- Which industries are most impacted by reviews
- Actionable tactics you can implement today to improve your online presence.
- Chelsea on LinkedIn
What is Reputation Matters?
The Reputation Matters podcast will feature business owners and marketers to talk all about reputation management - the good and the bad. We’ll talk all about the obvious, and not so obvious, strategies people can use to improve the online reputation. We’ll also share examples of businesses that have done a great job of managing their reputation, and some that haven’t, so you can learn more about how and why to keep the reputation of your business in great shape.