Special guest Don Iveson makes an appearance on this episode to discuss transit fare policy. Mack and Troy also dig into the city's TLC 4 LRT plan which can be essentially summarized as "indiscriminately shutting down LRT stations"
- Edmonton’s LRT receives ‘tender loving care’ this spring/summer
- Major Edmonton LRT maintenance will see station closed, service to NAIT suspended
- Reduced fares, free rides on the table as council committee eyes transit study
- March 5 Urban Planning Committee Minutes
- Nov. 6/7 City Council Minutes
- Dec. 4, 2018: Edmonton will spend months testing Metro LRT Line signal system; Thales says it’s ready
- Jan. 25, 2019: Metro, Capital Line LRT closed Sunday for testing of signalling system
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.