We connect with our long time friend, Victoria to chat about Letterkenny Season 2, Episode 3 – Relationships
- Guest host: Victoria
- Recap of The Election
- Episode dive
- Dan’s new girlfriend and the “attentions paid”
- Wayne’s birthday pancakes
- Katy getting Wayne to date
- Jivin’ Pete’s nuts
- Reilly & Jonesy hate practice
- Wayne and the Three Dates
- Stewart tells the hicks that he’s not talking to Katy – they throw a ball at him
- Date #1 – Kim the feminist psychologist
- Glen is waiting tables
- “This one is too hard”
- Stewart shows up at the Dollar Store to tell the Skids that he’s not talking to Katy – Devon throws a ball at him
- Date #1 – Lisa the pre-school principal
- Glen is selling ice cream
- “This one is too soft”
- Stewart tells Katy about the silent treatment – She breaks up with him – He gets hit with another ball
- Date #3 – ANGIE!!!
- “This one’s just right!”
- Fake porn star sex phrases
- Reilly & Jonesy go back to practice???
- Stewart goes back to the Skids
- Unanswered Questions/Theories/Thoughts:
- Did R&J ever leave their Jeep?
- Is Angie cheating on her bf?
- New terms:
- Mad SUIs
- Fuck, Fight, or FERDA!
- Wayne, Squirrelly Dan, the Matchmaker, and Angie are getting LOTS of sex!
- Devon, R&J, and Lisa are TOAST!
- Up next: The Native Flu
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.