Speaking Municipally is back from summer break with a special episode featuring Kalen Anderson, the director of (The) [Edmonton] City Plan.
- The City Plan
- Guidebook for preparing a municipal development plan
- Video: How do we plan for a future of one million more Edmontonians?
- A transformational City Plan for a changing Edmonton
- Edmonton’s Demographic is Changing the Way We Look at Neighbourhoods
- Keith Gerein: An Edmonton of two million needs aggressive plan, political discipline
- Edmonton city council votes to remove minimum parking requirements
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.