We talk about how hard it is to ever "make it" on a solo journey and how you are constantly starting from day 1.
- Davids Site
- Time Management Not Mind Management
- Jefferson Letter About Travel
- On "Making It and 15 Years as a Creator
- Love Your Work
1:37 What are the scripts David grew up with?
8:51 The impact of studying abroad
12:21 Living in different places while hating vacations
20:18 The moment David realized this is not how his life is supposed to be
28:38 How did David feel at the beginning of his self-employment?
34:42 Work identity and engagement
41:53 Burning with curiosity and not having a choice but to follow it
48:37 Is the self-employed path easier than it was before?
49:35 "To be me for a living"
57:03 Doing things for the sake of it
1:00:36 Self-publishing books
📕Buy Paul’s Book (Published Jan 2022): The Pathless Path
- I use Transistor to host this podcast. It rocks. Launch Your Here
- I record high-quality videos using Riverside: Sign Up Here
- Become a sponsor of the Podcast / Newsletter
- Want to upgrade your Zoom studio? Check out Kevin Shen’s Dream Studio Course
- Want to launch a course? Podia or Teachable are both great
- Web Hosting: Skystra Fast WordPress Hosting
- Host your own community" Circle 14-day free trial
Creators & Guests
What is The Pathless Path with Paul Millerd?
The Pathless Paul is hosted by Paul Millerd - a writer, creator, and consultant. He has conversations with freelancers, self-employed entrepreneurs, creators, and vagabonds who share their perspectives on their relationship with work, burnout, bootstrapping, indie hacking, remote work, reinvention, creativity, sabbaticals, leisure, self-employment, unconventional living, and digital nomadism. Past guests include Ali Abdaal, Khe Hy, Ben Hunt, Wade Foster, Dan Vassallo, Kris Abdelmessih, Steph Smith, Amir Salihefendić, Alex Pang, Visakan Veerasamy, and more.