After our smashing Games of the Year episode, we're back to our regularly scheduled RPG talk, helmed by the ebullient Greg Delmage! On this episode of Random Encounter:
- Greg and Caitlin chat about the recent Anthem demo. Can BioWare outdo Bungie with their take on the Destiny formula?
- Mike gushes about Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. One of the best Tales games gets even better with all the added content from the PS3 version of this classic RPG.
- Caitlin tells the crew about Edge of Eternity, a gorgeous indie RPG that recently entered early access. It's got an interesting premise, a fusion of ATB and SRPG combat, and a huge, beautiful world that feels inspired by the Xenoblade series.
- If you're looking for a mobile game that feels like a full-fledged RPG, Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space might just be worth checking out. Greg introduces us to the sights and sounds of this cute little game.
- Kingdom Hearts III is finally here! Peter tells us all about the long-awaited conclusion to the beloved series.
- We wrap things up with a listener question about how reviewing games affects our enjoyment of them.
Editor's Note: We had some technical difficulties with this episode, so you may hear some background noise from time to time. Rest assured, we are working on improving the quality of our recordings, and we apologize for this little mishap.
Featuring: Greg Delmage, Caitlin Argyros, Mike Sollosi, Peter Triezenberg
Questions? Comments? Spare Potions? Email us: email@example.com
What is RPGFan's Random Encounter?
Join the staff of RPGFan as they discuss the latest news and topics in the world of role-playing games.