This week it's all about the budget. We'll tell you all about the items competing for your dollars and where we're finding "savings".
As well we'll update you on the good, mediocre and Cartmell-level ideas being proposed by City Council
- Final round of signal testing to shut down all LRT service on Saturday
- Elise Stolte: 'Can't keep getting angry.' Riders desert Edmonton Transit, go back to driving
- Proposed 2019-2022 Operating Budget
- Edmonton's 2019 budget calls for 3.3 per cent property tax hike
- 750 new job positions at city in question, Edmonton councillor says
- City Auditor Report on Consultant Services
- City of Edmonton spent more than $600M on consultants over 5 years
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.