Millions of people have chronic, untreated foot pain. Listen to Zee share a business idea that helps them.
There's a bit of competition brewing in this niche but Zee has a plan to deal with that. Namely, niche further (the current solutions target an elderly market, so focus on a younger demographic) and serve an audience that needs to emotionally reconcile with the problem so as to address it early. Strategy: make orthotics cooler. Help people developing flat feet to face it, own it, be okay with it, and therefore be willing to take care of it.
- Find out how Zee lets the fear-based marketing of competitors drive traffic to his more caring and understanding style of customer engagement.
- Learn that often reaching out to someone with a blue check on Twitter (verified account of public interest) actually gets you somewhere.
- Discover Zee's unique approach to tracking customer satisfaction.
- Visit a foot doctor to better understand the process.
- Research competitor products (online and traditional).
- Research the margins, costs, financial details.
- Understand the market enough to select a great niche within it.
- Implement a simple, fun (we give some ideas) marketing strategy to get people engaged and interested.
- Reach out to a podiatrist and develop a relationship.
- Reach out to an influencer and develop a relationship.
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.