As the old saying goes: “The more you ask, the more you know.”
Listen and learn about Design Thinking and User Research from an awardee of LinkedIn’s Top Voices in Technology in 2020.
We talk about:
• Starting research by identifying the right thing to build on and how to build it right
• Success as a web, not a ladder
• Her 3 personal tricks in developing the most accurate customer avatar
• The difference between customer attitude and behavior
• How to get to know your clients without personally asking them too much through surveys
• What the right format for an avatar is
• The 4 quadrants of empathy mapping
• Different types of user research
• How she built her own brand consultancy from scratch
• Imprinting your digital footprint
• Sustained growth through chasing new goals after every achievement
• Her personal mantra
Mentioned in this episode:
LinkedIn Top Voice award: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michele-ronsen-0a55233
Her Fuel Your Curiosity newsletter: https://www.curiositytank.com/blog/category/Fuel+Your+Curiosity+Newsletters
To connect with Michele:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: “PHILIP50”
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends, and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy, and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing, and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career, and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.