Dean and Tiara chat with their Patreon subscriber, What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome, to kick off Season 4.
- Logo contest - Rules
- Cosplay contest - Rules
- New music per episode
- Podcast Spotify playlist - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1IDa578R0Drfh6WflJxMFU
- If you're an indie band and would like to be featured: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official partner podcast of r/Letterkenny: https://www.reddit.com/r/Letterkenny/
- Dean hates hearing himself laugh
- Chuck Tingle
- Recap season 3
- Limericks in the cold open - We need to do this for the recap show.
- Glen kicked out of church
- Katy chose Reilly
- Two months since Rosie broke it off
- Bar fight
- Vaudeville/Shakespearean mix of comedy
- Jonesy gets hit on by Dax and Ron
- Katy trying to get Wayne to call Rosie
- R&J reconnecting briefly
- Glen & Skids - Rips, Reps, REVELATIONS!
- "Tell it to your face"
- Wayne jokes
- Gail hitting on Katy
- Stormy is depressed
- Communication is key
- Reilly gets hit on by Dax and Ron
- Wayne calls Rosie
- Glen vs Skids - WAR
- Bradley gets Rosie and Wayne back together
- Gail's birthday shindig
- The Basement - Gym name
- Writers MUST have siblings
- Katy pushing Wayne to be his best self
- Wayne only soft for Katy and dogs - https://www.doesthedogdie.com/
- The Boys (Joel Gagne and Jessica Salgueiro)
- Tiio Horn/Coffee With My Ma
- Is Rosie also on the autism spectrum?
- Autism tropes in media
- There's no roasting of characters on the show for who they are
- Bad Letterkenny FB groups who don't grasp the progressive nature of the show
- Normalization of queer characters
- Who adds the authentic queer flavor to the show?
- Gail hits on Katy in the same way she does with Wayne - what's her goal here?
- Another Lemonparty reference
- Hoopy Frood
- Bradley - "Good ol' boys are a dying breed..."
- SOOO MUCH SEX happening in this episode (even for Jim Dickens)!
- Glen and Stewart are catchin' them hands!
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.