Jim is Joined by Wenting Zhang, Founder of Typogram. They chat about the importance of brand and design for startups before getting into some nitty-gritty growth hacks and entrepreneurial advice.
- Creating a Logo without a designer
- Choosing to leave a good company and investing in yourself
- Planning to become an entrepreneur
- Investing in your brand
- The DIY entrepreneur
- Growth Hacks
- Product Led Growth specifics
- Creating Lanes of Accountability
- Follow Along
- Jim Huffman website
- Jim's Twitter
- The Growth Marketer's Playbook
What is If I Was Starting Today?
What would you do if you were starting today? To help, here are half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators - including my own journey as a bootstrapped business owner. All of the content is centered around helping founders, creators, and investors starting today.