- Today we’re talking with risk management director Sara Leitzke (0:01:01)
- Mentorship is key for women in the workplace (0:05:57)
- What is risk management and why is it important? (0:11:03)
- What qualifies as a disability for insurance? (0:15:54)
- Whole life vs. term insurance: Which is right for you? (0:24:13)
- When should you buy long-term care insurance? (0:34:02)
- How to choose the right long-term care insurance (0:41:34)
- Should you purchase a joint or individual policy? (0:49:03)
- Long-term care is an investment for you and your family (0:51:05)
- Today is the best day to get coverage (0:58:00)
- Find every episode of the Fiscal Feminist podcast
- “The Fiscal Feminist” book
- The Bahnsen Group website
Creators & Guests
What is The Fiscal Feminist?
Kimberlee Davis is your host of The Fiscal Feminist, a show about women and our relationship with money and finances. Kimberlee Davis is Managing Director and Partner at The Bahnsen Group, a private wealth management firm. She specializes in personal wealth advising and oversees financial and retirement planning solutions for high net worth individuals and multi-generational families. Her proficiency also includes helping individuals transition to financial independence after life altering events such as death or divorce.