On #InVinoFab episode no. 56, Laura & Patrice start the new year talking about moving to a new city and finding friends as an adult. Patrice moved to Boston, and Laura is packing for Seattle -- so they chat about how pack/move, find new friends and get connected, and what it means to relocate to a new city.
- Get a dumpster & downsize your life - Marie Kondo your life https://konmari.com/
- Ask for help -- set yourself up with a moving support system. This includes sorting, cleaning out, donating, packing, organizing, and more
- Donate housing goods to shelters and other places => suggestions
- Books - donate to your library or sell back Half Price Books, online, etc.
- Transfer of your medical, dental, vet, and other records -- this might happen after you find your new providers; bring with or ask about the transfer of these records
messages sent by tweet, private message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Cheers!
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).