On #InVinoFab episode no. 41, we chat with Dr. Jaimie Hoffman (@JaimieLHoffman) who is the Director of Student Affairs and Learning for Noodle Partners where she works with campuses across the nation to create ecosystems of support and engagement that are inclusive of online master’s and doctoral students.
On #InVinoFab episode no. 41, we chat with Dr. Jaimie Hoffman (@JaimieLHoffman) who is the Director of Student Affairs and Learning for Noodle Partners where she works with campuses across the nation to create ecosystems of support and engagement that are inclusive of online master’s and doctoral students. Prior to this role, Jaimie served as a full time and adjunct faculty member teaching primarily online courses. For the first 15 years of her career, Jaimie served as a student affairs professional and leader helping student affairs units leverage technology for learner success and mentoring students. Jaimie spends most of her free time wrangling (I mean ... raising) her 3 and 6 year old but also loves CrossFit, traveling, and crafts. Follow her work and connect with her on:
- Noodle Partners https://www.noodlepartners.com/
- OPMs are a Subset of a Bigger Market https://mfeldstein.wpengine.com/opms-are-a-subset-of-a-bigger-market/
- Noodle Partners and the Boundary of the OPM Product Category https://mfeldstein.wpengine.com/noodle-partners/
- OPM Companies Should Think Like an Industry https://www.insidehighered.com/digital-learning/blogs/technology-and-learning/opm-companies-should-think-industry
- Design Matters: Debbie Millman’s Live Podcast Interview with Austin Kleon https://www.designmattersmedia.com/podcasts/Design-Matters-Live%3A-Austin-Kleon
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).