On this episode, after years of crossing paths both online and offline, I speak with Farnoosh Brock. Farnoosh went from electrical engineer and rising leader at corporate to business coach and entrepreneur. She shows businesses the mindset of serving over selling to build deep trust and sustainable profit. She is the author of several books, including the one we focus on during our conversation, The Serving Mindset.
This episode of the podcast is brought to you by The NOW Year Calendar. If you're looking for a functional wall calendar that will give you a bird's-eye view of the months ahead, then you'll want to pick this up. Listeners of the podcast will get 20% off The NOW Year Calendar when entering the promo code FRESHSTART at checkout - but only for a limited time. Grab your calendar today at https://www.neuyear.net/products/now-year.
Farnoosh and I have a lively discussion around changing your mindset when it comes to selling your services – something that I offer through my coaching practices. We dive into a variety of elements of this, but the core of our conversation revolves around how The Serving Mindset is helpful in making one not just more successful but also more efficient in one's business.
- Prolific Living | Farnoosh Brock
- The Serving Mindset: Stop Selling and Grow Your Business by Farnoosh Brock | Amazon
- The Coaching Habit with Michael Bungay Stanier | The Productivityist Podcast
- The NOW Year Calendar | NeuYear & Productivityist (SAVE 20% with promo code FRESHSTART)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain | Amazon
- The Simple Way to Develop a Pricing Strategy | Chris Ducker
- Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday | Amazon
Thanks for listening. See you later.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.