In this episode, Adam talks to Edd Yerburgh, Vue.js core team member and author of the vue-test-utils library, about testing Vue components.
- Challenges with testing Vue components prior to vue-test-utils
- How vue-test-utils works and what it looks like to test a component
- Choosing a test runner
- Common mistakes people make when testing their components
- Mocking and stubbing external dependencies
- Combining unit testing with snapshot testing
- Codeship, check out how they performed in Forrester's latest Continuous Integration Tools report
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.