It's time for Part 2 of our most common mistakes people make when learning English.
Learn about why you shouldn't worry about grammar, why 'survival' listening isn't the answer, why you don't need to go to an English-speaking country to learn English, and how to set yourself effective goals and not get disheartened.
Full transcript, key vocabulary, and bonus episodes available on www.leonardoenglish.com
- Recap of Part 1
- Why you shouldn't focus on grammar (and how to actually learn grammar)
- Why you shouldn't just do 'survival' listening
- Why you don't need to go to an English-speaking country (and how to create your own immersion course)
- How to set aside time for English learning
- Why you should set yourself goals
- How to set yourself goals
- How to avoid getting disheartened
Key vocabulary: Hacks, Rid, Right up your street, Standalone, Discipline, Tricky, Bonus, Genders, Conjugations, Discouraged, Motivation, Heads down, Masochist, Classify, Base, Conjugated, By all means, Embrace, Quirkiness, Pet peeve, Combat, Gist, Core, Starting out, Purely, Turn of phrase, Switch, Interaction, Close to my heart, Hats off to you, Assuming, Immersive, Enroll, Hate on, Setting foot, Kudos, Dedicate, Postpone, Skip, Overused, Shinier, Chore, Motivation, Vicious circle, Slot, Routine, Ambitious, Penultimate, Motivate, Annotate, Flowing, Elaborate, Disheartened, Roller coaster, Uphill, Pack everything in, Uplifting, Interlude, Pointless
- Join the Learn English with Podcasts community: www.facebook.com/groups/learnenglishwithpodcasts
What is English Learning for Curious Minds?
Are you looking for a more interesting way to to learn English?
English Learning for Curious Minds is where you can learn English from native speakers while learning fascinating things about the world.
Every episode comes with a transcript & key vocabulary and is spoken at a speed you can understand.
Join listeners from 155 countries and discover the most interesting way to improve your English while expanding your mind.
Find the bonus episodes, transcripts, key vocabulary, and learning materials at www.leonardoenglish.com