On episode 15, I speak to Adii Pienaar about his venture-backed startup and how his journey as a seeker influences his leadership style. We also dive into his newfound love for poetry and the self-care habits that keep him performing his best as a father and a startup founder.
Want to hear more from Adii? You can find Adii on Instagram and at his website adii.me.
Links mentioned throughout the show:
- WooThemes, Adii's first startup (and exit)
- Conversio, Adii's current startup
- My first conversation with Adii on the Process podcast
- Reality Is Broken by Jane McGonigal
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin show! Check out his music on Spotify.
What is The Kin Show?
A podcast that explores the intricacies of the human heart: faith, relationships, spirituality, parenthood, love, and more. Hosted by Marcella Chamorro.