In this episode Mike speaks with the founder of Nerd Fitness and the author of the book Level Up Your Life, Steve Kamb.
In this episode I speak with the founder of Nerd Fitness and the author of the book Level Up Your Life, Steve Kamb.
They talk about what it takes to take your life to the next level in a variety of ways and go over what's happened in both of their journeys since the very first interview they ever had over 7 years ago.
(Note: Mike said 9 years ago on the podcast, but that was because he got caught on the fact they spoke in 2009. Apologies!)
- Nerd Fitness
- Level Up Your Life: How to Unlock Adventure and Happiness by Becoming the Hero of Your Own Story by Steve Kamb | Amazon
- Camp Nerd Fitness | September 21-25, 2016
- Level Up Your Life | Steve Kamb
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: Flow, the secret to happiness | TED Talk | TED.com
- Chris Hardwick | Nerdist
- The Rise: Creativity, the Gift of Failure, and the Search for Mastery by Sarah Lewis | Amazon
- Steve Kamb (@SteveKamb) | Twitter
Thanks to Transpose for sponsoring this episode of the podcast. You can learn more about this phenomenal tool that lets you create your solutions your way here.
Until next time, remember to stop guessing and start going!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.