Today’s co-host is Erin Flynn. Erin currently operates Successfully Simple with Erin Flynn where she helps business owners of all kinds (freelancers, designers, developers, marketers) build and streamline their businesses.
“Moving forward and understanding what works for you and what is going to make a big impact is critical.” ~ @Erin3Flynn
- Looking at your business retrospectively and recognizing what got you to where you are today is the best way to figure out how you should move forward and what your strengths are.
- Everyone has to hustle and work hard in the beginning, but that work can pay off in the long run. You’ll eventually hit the point where you will see results.
- Set expectations immediately, and screen your clients for those that will fit into those expectations. It will make your life a lot easier.
- Approach your business like an experiment; once you're done with a client, go back and look at what worked well and what didn’t.
- Erin Flynn
- Erin on Twitter
- Erin on Instagram
- Create an intro packet to streamline your client by screening and onboarding by Erin Flynn
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.