- How to “microdose your dream life" to create lasting change in a slow, sustained way
- What her miscarriage taught her about acceptance, grief and going your own pace
- One parenting experience that helped her to hold space for her own emotions
- Why she and her business partner named their business You’re a Big Deal
- The surprising place Love is calling her now
What is the Love Says podcast?
What unfolds when we each find our own way back to a place of love?
Love can get us through the most painful moments, give us the freedom to grow , the courage to change - and Love can lead us to a whole lot of peace and joy and possibility.
So let’s see what happens — in us, in our life and in our world when we listen in to what Love Says.
the Love Says podcast Team:
Co-Produced by Elizabeth Johnson & Paul Voran
Engineered by Paul Voran at SoapBox Records
Logo Art Design by Courtney Stephens of Fairfield Street Designs
Theme music by Paul Voran
Messaging & Marketing by Amy Fukuizumi at You're a Big Deal