Rob Barratt, a huge football fan, Founder of Quantitiv Ltd, and Co-Founder of The Industry Leaders, began his career in the construction industry, working on mega projects throughout the UK, Australia, Singapore, Macau and Hong Kong. The bulk of that time was focused on managing change, which involved creating systems to ensure contractors were paid for what they had done, and negotiating the best possible outcome with clients. Later, he began to specialise in contract law, dispute resolution and claims. He is fascinated by the art and psychology of negotiation and has also completed the Program on Negotiation, with Harvard University.
Today's episode is all about finding your purpose. Join us as we listen to his heartfelt journey of finding his own #bestmeever.
My Unicorns, enjoy listening!
Here are a few topics you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Rob Barratt as a child and his childhood dream.
- The biggest influence that football still has on Rob as he pursues his current career.
- Rob’s biggest turning point in figuring out his own purpose.
- Turning COVID19 pandemic into something positive.
- Rob’s Quantitiv and theindustryleaders.org.
- The challenges that Rob faced when establishing the business during the pandemic.
- Having achieved all this, what's next for Rob Barratt?
- Rob’s advice to those people who are having challenges during this difficult time.
- One important life lesson that football taught Rob.
Connect with Rob Barratt:
The Industry Leaders: https://www.theindustryleaders.org/
Connect with Coach Myke Celis:
This podcast is under Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate and powered by Kangaroofern, Australia's Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you'll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. And if you want to know more check out www.kangaroofern.com
★ Support this podcast ★