In this episode, we take a look at recent updates for Azure, especially from December 2020.
- 29 preview recommendations in Azure Security Benchmark
- NIST SP 800 171 R2 added to the regulatory compliance dashboard
- Recommendations list now includes filters
- Auto provisioning experience improved and expanded
- Secure score is now available in continuous export (preview)
- "System updates should be installed on your machines" recommendation now includes sub-recommendations
- Policy management page in the Azure portal now shows status of default policy assignments
- Azure Storage Account Blob inventory (Microsoft Docs)
- Implement Azure Policy as Code with GitHub (Microsoft Docs)
- Understanding provisioning for Premium file shares (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Purview (Microsoft Docs)
- Anti-virus logs in App Service logs (App Service Blog)
- Updates to Logic Apps runtime (Microsoft Blog)
- Denmark Azure region (Microsoft Blog)
What is Ctrl+Alt+Azure?
Tune in to Tobias Zimmergren and Jussi Roine talking about Azure, in a podcast usually digestible over a cup of coffee.