On this episode we chat with Peter Ord, forder VP of Sales at Dealer Socket and Founder & CEO of Beynd.
1. Being a first time founder, how Ord learned to navigate the waters of raising capital? Where to look who to turn to? Did he have mentors that helped him along the way?
2. How many investors did he need to speak with before choosing the right one?
3. What signs in their business told Beynd was ready for a seed round?
4. What is in store next for Beynd?
5. Anything Peter would do differently looking back?
What is Get Funded, Stay Funded?
This show is for entrepreneurs who want to learn the in's and out's of raising capital in today's marketplace. Learn from exclusive conversations with some of the top executives, leaders, and minds who have been successful and their real stories in front of investors. Hear from our team who has experience working with over 100+ VC's and 600+ B2B SaaS business on their road to raising over 9 billion in capital including the right metrics that matter. Welcome to Get Funded, Stay Funded with Derrick Thomas.
We hope that this podcast helps you on your own journey , whether now or in the future, to becoming the next Unicorn.