There's no reason to go forward with the innovation hub. It's dead. Forever. Happy Halloween.
Don Iveson also gets fed up with lack of provincial funding for municipal projects as the debate around the capital budget begins.
- LRT to return to full service Thursday after 40 trains sidelined by mechanical issue
- Damage control in full force as city continues to fix damaged LRT cars
- Edmonton councillors call for accountability of city's economic agency
- Mack's Twitter thread from Council on October 23
- Big budgeting: Edmonton rolls out proposed four-year, $4.3-billion capital budget
- Nearly 100 projects potentially left out of Edmonton's capital budget
- Councillors favour taking on debt to fund high-priority projects during first capital budget discussion
- September 2013: Edmonton does not have a debt problem
- The Municipal Sustainability Initiative (MSI)
- 'Just frustrated': Iveson wants to meet with Notley to untangle municipal funding issue
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.