If you’ve ever faced burnout, then this discussion I have with Dr. Clark Gaither is definitely for you. Dr. Gaither is a family physician, author, speaker, blogger, corporate consultant, personal life coach, and an expert on Job Related Burnout. His latest book on this topic, REIGNITE, was released in March 2018.
Here are some of the things we talked about during our conversation:
- Why he is so fascinated with job-related burnout.
- How burnout nearly led him to leave his thriving medicine practice.
- What steps he took to take on his burnout…and beat it back.
- What “presenteeism” is and how it can impact burnout.
- How to recognize the signs of burnout - even those that are a little more subtle than others.
- The relationship between stress and burnout and what the 3 principle hallmarks of burnout are and how to face them so you can reignite your work (and more).
- Designing Your Mindset with Andy Murphy | The Productivityist Podcast
- The REIGNITE Workbook
- The 8 Steps to Recognize and Eliminate the Burned Out Mindset
- Dr. Clark Gaither | Twitter
Thanks for spending time with me this week...and keep moving things forward!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.