Today's episode is all about the Enneagram, including an interview with the creators of the popular Instagram account @JustMyEnneatype, Josh Green and Liz Carver. Now, you might be thinking: "wait, WHAT is the Enneagram?!" If you've never heard of it, don't worry, I got you covered. I explain all about the Enneagram, which is a model of the human psyche that helps improve your spiritual life (and your relationships with others as a result.) And then we'll dive into the interview with Josh and Liz to ask deeper questions about the Enneagram, and why people are so into the Enneagram all of a sudden. The Enneagram has deepened my self-awareness and spirituality in a powerful way, so I'm excited to share it with you today. Hopefully you enjoy this introduction to the Enneagram and allow it to help you in your life, too.
Check out their massively creative and popular Instagram account @justmyenneatype.
Links mentioned throughout the show:
- Enneagram Institute (where you can take the test)
- Description of the Enneagram on Wikipedia
- The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective by Fr. Richard Rohr
- Fr. Richard Rohr's newsletter
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Suzanne Stabile & Ian Morgan Cron
- And again, the Instagram account @JustMyEnneatype
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin show! Check out his music on Spotify.
What is The Kin Show?
A podcast that explores the intricacies of the human heart: faith, relationships, spirituality, parenthood, love, and more. Hosted by Marcella Chamorro.